Agile in Government Summit 2019Conference Hosted Event SEI Speaking Public
May 8-9, 2019 · Kellogg Conference Hotel at Gallaudet University Washington, DC
See where agile is going in Government organizations
This is the 10th year where quality speakers eager to share experiences meet audiences excited to see where agile is going in Government organizations.
Agile has moved beyond software, and even beyond information systems.
DevOps combined building, testing and releasing software into an agile construct using automation and frequent releases. Now fundamental agile principles are finding their way into non-software areas such as business operations and hardware development.
The purpose of this event is to
- Explore how DevOps can and is being used in Government
- Investigate principles of agile business and how they apply to Government
- Discuss amongst attendees what the hot topics are that they deal with in their organizations
- Present information on how agile methods are being applied outside of software
- Explore the changing technology of modern information-intensive businesses and the implications these have for evolving Government approaches to streamlining IT
- Share as a community experiences, challenges and success that help organizations integrate agile approaches in order to deliver better results - faster, better, cheaper!